Friday, May 10, 2013

My greatest ambition

Oh my God, my son has published his first comic strip! In a very famous magazine here in Australia. I´m so proud of him, I can’t believe it, he has a lot of imagination, just like his mother, of course. He is a very intelligent boy, he´s not like his father, always making jokes and just worrying about money. With every thing he wanted to do, I will help him, because I´m such a great mother. I don´t think about money all the time, but now we are going to be rich; I am going to be rich. And then I will shove it in all my friends’ face that thought that my son was a fool, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They will be so jealous, I´m so exiting. Wait, this is not just money... It´s about my lovely son, that one day will be a very important comic strip artist. I´m very happy and sad at the same time, because he´s my little boy and now he have a job! And he wears suits! I´m not prepared for that, he is only thirteen years old! He will always be my cute baby. Since he sent that letter to the magazine, he never kissed me or wishes me sweet dreams! Poor sweetheart, he is going to grown up to soon, and what if he is not prepared for that? I wouldn´t be at 13... But he´s stronger that me so I hope he can handle this. Well this is his wish he will become a comic star and everybody will like to take a photo with him. I will phone my mom, my dad, everybody to tell them that my favorite son will publish a comic. They would be so proud, but not as much as me. Well I´m going to talk with my husband to make him realize that he has a great son and that he can´t make fun of his decisions. If he keeps doing that my son will abandon his dreams because his silly father makes fun of him all the time

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work! It´s such a pitty that you didn´t organise this publication into different paragraphs! This is essencial for a good writing. Please keep it in mind.
    Still, you´ve been very expressive and creative. Your piece is very well written.
    9 (nine)

    ReplyDelete